USA & Canada Express
This Overland adventure looping through Canada and the US features some of North America's most celebrated cities. Begin in pulsating New York before getting a taste of American history in DC. Feel the roar of Niagara Falls, hike through Algonquin National Park and become a Francophile in Montreal and Quebec City. Head back south across the border for a short stint in New England, seeing the best of Boston and feasting on seafood in Cape Cod, before winding things up back in the Big Apple. Great parks, exciting cities, delicious regional cuisine and a whole lot of adventure – experience all this and more during 15 days of fun.
What you get
- Take a bite out of the Big Apple
Talk politics in Washington DC
Hear the roar of Niagara Falls from both the US and Canadian sides
Go hiking in the pristine Algonquin National Park
Practise French in Montreal
Try poutine in charming Quebec City
Watch sunset from a kayak in Acadia National Park
Catch a baseball or football game in Boston
Go whale-watching in Cape Cod
Breakfasts Included: 0
Lunches Included: 0
Dinners Included: 0
Camping (with facilities) (11 nts), Hostel (2 nts), Hotel (1 nt)
Group Size: 1 - 13
Philadelphia city tour
Washington DC city tour
Acadia National Park
Want flights with that?
1 New York
Arrive early to explore some of the delights of the 'Big Apple'. New York is one of the best cities in the world to ditch the guide book and just explore!
2-3 Washington DC
Call into the historical city of Philadelphia before continuing to Washington DC. Take a stroll through this iconic city, admiring the world-changing White House, the massive Washington Monument and the elegant steps of Capitol Hill.
4 Niagara Falls
Feel the mists of Niagara Falls and get an up close look at this ecological marvel on an optional boat ride.
Cross the border into Canada and perhaps head to CN tower for views of the city or catch a Maple Leafs ice hockey game.
6 Algonquin Provincial Park
Encompassing swamps, forests, cliffs and beaches, nature lovers will delight in the scenic charms of Algonquin Provincial Park. Take the opportunity for further exploration of this area by jumping in a canoe for a paddling adventure.
Venturing through pristine wilderness, reach Ottawa. A visit to the Canadian Museum of Civilization is recommended. Soak up the French atmosphere of Montreal, a unique Canadian city. Perhaps take a trip to the top of Mont Royal, explore the eclectic Plateau district or polish up on French-speaking skills.
9 Quebec City
Journey into the heart of French Canada and explore cobbled alleyways in the walled historical area of Vieux Quebec. Stroll the Terrasse Dufferin (Dufferin Terrace) for beautiful views of the Saint Lawrence River and sample poutine, a delicious local dish of fries, topped with cheese curd and gravy.
10-11 Acadia National Park
Back in the USA, see Acadia National Park's craggy mountains and wildlife-studded fields at their best with an optional sunset kayak tour, or slip on some comfortable shoes and hit one of the hiking trails.
A sporting mecca and the host of one very famous tea party, Boston is a city with some serious character.
13-14 Cape Cod
Drive on to Plymouth and see where it all began at the site of the first pilgrims' landing. In Cape Cod, take to the seas on an optional whale-watching boat trip or enjoy a seafood lunch and some saltwater taffy.
15 New York
Broadway shows, Central Park and the Statue of Liberty – end the journey in a city just brimming with iconic sights and experiences.
Enquire / Book Online
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 September 2015 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Store cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Store travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.