Enjoy yourself to the max as you travel from New Orleans down to Miami. Skip your way down the white sandy beaches in Panama City and Key West, sampling Key Lime Pie and icy cold drinks as you go. Enjoy the high-octane thrills that come with the territory in Orlando – with an optional trip to Universal Studios or Disney World – before hobnobbing with the beautiful people at a bar or restaurant in sunny Miami. This Florida adventure in the orange capital of the world will leave you tanned, relaxed and refreshed.
What you get
- Soak up some serious sunshine and beach vibes at Panama City Beach
Get snap happy with your favourite characters at Disney World or Universal Studios in Orlando
Enjoy the feeling of skimming over the sea on the Overseas Highway to Key West
Snack on zingy and sweet Key Lime pie in Florida Keys
Party or laze the day away in Miami
Camping (with facilities) (5 nts), Hotel (2 nts)
Group Size: 1 - 13
Want flights with that?
1 New Orleans
Waste no time in getting to know this vibrant and colourful city. With an explosion of food, culture and toe-tapping music at every street corner you’re sure to find something tasty to eat, something gorgeous to drink and somewhere exciting to explore.
2 Panama City Beach
The home of spring break and more nightclubs than you can shake a (glow) stick at. If you don’t have a predilection for partying there’s plenty of gorgeous white sand to laze on and salty ocean to splash around in.
Kick back with a book as we make the drive south and onto the home of ‘the happiest place on earth’. Spend a free evening stretching your legs and checking out the sights.
Today is all about getting back to your inner child, so why not practice your witchcraft or wizardry with Harry Potter, cosy up to Cinderella or just scream as loudly as you can on any one of the hair-raising rides that dot the skyline at Universal Studios or Disney World.
5 Key West
Hit the road again today and wind your way down to one of the most unique and scenic highways in the world. The oceanic feat of engineering of the Overseas Highway takes you on a drive through the Florida Keys and on to Key West, an eclectic and colourful town.
6 Key West
Explore the city’s streets and indulge yourself as you relax in this paradise. It’ll be tough but try and enjoy yourself as you swim in the clear blue sea and lie on the warm white sand. In the evening, why not sample a Hemingway daiquiri, some fresh local seafood or some zesty Key Lime Pie.
Zip back up across that glorious highway and on to Miami, where you can spend your days enjoying some more sandy beaches (gosh life is hard sometimes…) and delicious sunshine. Mix up the sunbathing and swimming with walks along the seafront and explore South Beach, aka SoBe. Delve into the nightlife and enjoy a final night celebrating this fabulous trip.
Bid a fond farewell to this Florida adventure this morning.
Enquire / Book Online
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 September 2015 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Store cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Store travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.