Enjoy yourself to the max as you travel from New Orleans down to Miami. Skip your way down the white sandy beaches in Panama City and Key West, sampling Key Lime Pie and icy cold drinks as you go. Enjoy the high-octane thrills that come with the territory in Orlando – with an optional trip to Universal Studios or Disney World – before hobnobbing with the beautiful people at a bar or restaurant in sunny Miami. This Florida adventure in the orange capital of the world will leave you tanned, relaxed and refreshed.
- The city of New Orleans is notorious for its rich culture, music and nightlife.
- See the iconic French and Spanish Creole architecture and enjoy music in the city where jazz was born
Summon your inner child in Orlando with a visit to Universal Studios or Disney World
The tropical island of Key West may be known for its idyllic snorkelling and diving spots, but its also home to the delicious key lime pie.
- You'll have enough free time to search out the best pie in town, even if every shop in the Keys claims to sell the original recipe
Throw yourself into Miami's world famous nightlife.
- The city's Cuban population, beachside setting and balmy nights set a sultry scene
Soak up the sun on Panama City Beach and paddle in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- If you’re looking for space to spread out, there’s 27 miles of white sandy beach to do it on
Camping (with facilities) (5 nts),Hotel (2 nts)
Age: min 15
Group Size: 1 - 13
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 September 2016 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Store cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Store travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.