Enjoy yourself to the max as you travel from New Orleans down to Miami. Skip your way down the white sandy beaches in Panama City and Key West, sampling Key Lime Pie and icy cold drinks as you go. Enjoy the high-octane thrills that come with the territory in Orlando – with an optional trip to Universal Studios or Disney World – before hobnobbing with the beautiful people at a bar or restaurant in sunny Miami. This Florida adventure in the orange capital of the world will leave you tanned, relaxed and refreshed.
What you get
- Soak up some serious sunshine and beach vibes at Panama City Beach
Get snap happy with your favourite characters at Disney World or Universal Studios in Orlando
Enjoy the feeling of skimming over the sea on the Overseas Highway to Key West
Snack on zingy and sweet Key Lime pie in Florida Keys
Party or laze the day away in Miami
Camping (with facilities) (5 nts), Hotel (2 nts)
Group Size: 1 - 13
Want flights with that?
1 New Orleans
Welcome to New Orleans, USA. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm. Please look for a note in the hotel lobby or ask the hotel reception where it will take place. If you're going to be late, please inform the hotel reception. We'll be collecting your insurance details and next of kin information at this meeting, so please ensure you have all these details to provide to your leader. As there's a great deal to do in New Orleans, we recommend arriving a few days early to make the most of this exciting city. If you need help booking extra accommodation, our reservations team will be happy to assist. Otherwise known as the 'Big Easy', New Orleans's eclectic mix of European, Creole and Cajun culture manifests itself in every aspect of the architecture, cuisine and music scene. Take in the sights and sounds of Bourbon Street, relax in the Garden District and absorb the ambience of the French Quarter, known also as just 'The Quarter'. Notes: If you can't arrange a flight that will arrive in time, you may wish to arrive a day early so you're able to attend. We'll be happy to book additional accommodation for you (subject to availability).
2 Panama City Beach
It's quite a long drive today to Panama City Beach, which should take around six hours. Once there, the best way to recover is to flop on some of the 27 miles of white sand beach, or go for a dip in the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Panama City Beach is also renowned for its night clubs and parties, so if you have enough energy left at the end of they day you may choose to hit the town.
Leave Panama City Beach behind today for another long drive of around six hours, as we head into the heart of Florida to Orlando. With its large Latino population, including many from Cuba, Orlando has an exciting and varied nightlife, as well as a plethora of shops and outlet malls. If there's time on arrival, you may like to go out and explore the town.
Today is a free day to explore the amusement parks and attractions of Orlando. Most people opt for Walt Disney World or Universal Studios, but there are a host of other parks that might take your fancy. Islands of Adventure is one of the world's best theme parks and if the weather is nice, Orlando has a handful of water parks such as Wet'n Wild, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. Each park is a full day's worth of action, so choose wisely.
5 Key West
Get comfortable today for a long drive to Key West, which can take up to seven hours. As Florida's southernmost point, you'll travel across the Oversees Highway to this little slice of American paradise. On arrival to the island city, use your free time in the evening to recharge after a long day's drive.
6 Key West
Today is free to explore. Key West is a town that has long been a haven for artists. The local area is famous for its pastel houses and laid-back attitude, and this combines to give the whole area a bohemian and relaxed feel. With the tip of Key West being sitting around 90 miles north of Cuba, the water is warm and perfect for snorkelling and diving among the reefs.
Drive back across the Overseas Highway this morning to Miami, which will take around three hours. Get your last fix of sandy beaches and glorious sunshine down at SoBe (South Beach). Stroll the art deco seafront or pose with the beautiful people in ultra-cool nightspots, as you celebrate a fantastic trip with your fellow travellers. This is a great way to spend the last night of your trip.
Your New York to Miami adventure ends after breakfast today. There are no more activities planned and you're able to depart at any time.
Enquire / Book Online
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 October 2015 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Store cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Store travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.