USA & Canada Express
This Overland adventure looping through Canada and the US features some of North America's most celebrated cities. Begin in pulsating New York before getting a taste of American history in DC. Feel the roar of Niagara Falls, hike through Algonquin National Park and become a Francophile in Montreal and Quebec City. Head back south across the border for a short stint in New England, seeing the best of Boston and feasting on seafood in Cape Cod, before winding things up back in the Big Apple. Great parks, exciting cities, delicious regional cuisine and a whole lot of adventure – experience all this and more during 15 days of fun.
What you get
- Camping (with facilities), Hostel, Hotel
Want flights with that?
Day 1 New YorkNew York excites the senses with its mixing pot of cultures, artistic prowess, flashy commercialism and depth of soul that inspires everyone who visits.
Days 2-3 Washington DCAwash with iconic buildings, political intrigue, absorbing museums and eclectic neighbourhoods, Washington DC is a compelling city to explore.
Day 4 Niagara FallsFamous as a honeymoon destination, Niagara Falls shares a border with Canada and showcases the cascading waters of the Horseshoe, American and Bridal Veil falls.
Day 5 TorontoSitting on the shores of Lake Ontario, Toronto is a charismatic city with a fantastic mix of architecture, cultures, shopping, food and outdoor areas.
Day 6 Algonquin Provincial ParkWater abounds in the beautiful Algonquin Provincial Park, with its thousands of lakes and nine rivers providing sustenance to an abundance of trees, plantlife and animals.
Days 7-8 Ottawa/MontrealOttawa, the capital of Canada, impresses with its grand architecture, world-class museums, multicultural cuisines and endless outdoor activities, at any time of the year. Montreal is a unique city where culture, style and flair abounds, with its French flavour casting an intoxicating spell over all who visit.
Day 9 Quebec CityWith its French tone and walled Old Town boasting cobbled streets and 17th-century buildings, Quebec City is easily the most unique city in North America.
Days 10-11 Acadia National ParkLocated in the state of Maine, Acadia National Park's beauty lies in its rugged coastlines, windswept beaches, dense woodlands, dramatic mountains and abundant wildlife.
Day 12 BostonAs one of the oldest cities in the US, Boston has a wealth of provocative history, stately architecture, dignified culture and truckloads of American spirit.
Days 13-14 Cape CodKnown as 'the Cape' to locals, Cape Cod is a popular summer retreat with wonderful stretches of beach, charming villages, and lots of outdoor activities on offer.
Day 15 New York'The Big Apple', 'The city that never sleeps' and 'The capital of the world' have all been used to describe New York, one of the most charismatic cities in the world.
Enquire / Book online
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 February 2015 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability.
- Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure.
- Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price.
- Prices are correct as at 28 January 2015 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases.
- Please enquire for further details.
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Store cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Store travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.