An adventure tour to Egypt takes you to the cradle of the world's first great civilisation and on an epic journey among many of the most awe-inspiring wonders of the ancient world.
Popular Cities & Destinations to Visit
- Red Sea
- The Nile
- The Pyramids
Egypt's greatest sights are best viewed on a cruise down the River Nile in either a modern cruise ship or traditional felucca (sailing boat) taking in the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the breathtaking monuments of the 4000-year-old city of Thebes at Luxor, the Valley of the Kings and at Aswan further south.
- Cruise River Nile
- The city of Thebes at Luxor
- The Valley of the Kings
- The capital city of Cairo
- Climb Mt Sinai
- Diving off the coast of Red Sea
Explore the medieval heart of the capital, Cairo, and the increasingly hip coastal metropolis of Alexandria, head to tranquil oases in the Sahara Desert, climb Mt Sinai, relax at a beach on the Mediterranean coast or try the world-class diving off the coast of the Red Sea staying at the relaxed Sinai town of Dahab.
Intrigued to know more? Speak to one of our experienced adventure consultants, dedicated to finding you the best travel deal for your adventure tour to Egypt. Email Us or find the nearest My Adventure Store.
Highlights of Egypt...
- Fascinating Cairo and hip Alexandria
- The Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- The ancient city of Thebes at Luxor
- The Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens
- Relaxing and diving at the Red Sea town of Dahab